We are a clinical skincare brand, powered by safe, proven ingredients and smart botanicals - for your healthiest skin... ever. Created by an aesthetician, formulated by a plastic surgeon, and represented by a network of 20,000 skincare professionals in over 52 countries worldwide. So you could say we know skin inside and out: how to protect it, what makes it healthy, and keep it younger looking. Whatever your skin’s challenge—sun damage, acne, aging, rosacea—we’ve been there and we’re here to help you Age Later.
OUR AGE LATER MISSION
- Everyone deserves to have healthy, happy skin and Age Later.
- Beautiful skin is greater than a good filter.
- Great skincare doesn’t have to be hundreds of dollars.
- SPF is a non-negotiable.
- We should use and love the products we create for our customers. And we do, every day.
- Self-confidence beats a perfect selfie, always.
- We’re among the most innovative brands in the industry—and we’ve got the clinical results to back it up.
- In giving back. Changing lives through skin replacement is one of the most important things that we do.
- A skincare routine shouldn’t feel like a chore.
- Certain ingredients can overcomplicate things, so we’ve cut out what our skin doesn’t need.
- In doing everything with intention.
WHY PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE?
Simply put, we know skin. Our multi-functional products contain the highest levels of active ingredients and are loved—and used—by skincare professionals. IMAGE Skincare clinical director, Dr. Marc Ronert, develops our proprietary formulations to ensure that each one delivers superior effectiveness and real results. Some of our products and treatments are so active, they are only available through a licensed professional.
THE IMAGE SKINCARE DIET
IMAGE Skincare’s proprietary Correction, Prevention and Nutrition system focuses on delivering the ingredients your skin needs for nourishment and protection.
STEP 1: DIET
Healthy, radiant skin begins with the right ingredients and technologies that encourage cellular turnover, promote collagen synthesis, protect skin cells, even skin tone, and provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Like the colours of food on your plate, your skincare should include essentials.
STEP 2: EXERCISE
The skin is our largest organ and like the body, benefits from a personal trainer to maximize its health and performance. We recommend a series of six professional IMAGE Skincare resurfacing treatments to whip the skin into shape and promote the best results from your at-home skincare routine.
STEP 3: MAINTENANCE
Skin cells build up and turn over every 28 to 40 days, and this process slows as we age. A maintenance resurfacing treatment is recommended every four to six weeks to achieve continued skin health and Age Later results.
- Stem Cells
- Brightening Agents
- SPF Moisturizers
- Vectorize Technology™